Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Apropos of Nothing...

I mostly missed Battlestar Galactica when it was on the Sci-Fi channel, only beginning to watch it half-way through the last season. I'm now watching the entire series, one episode a day, as I "exercise" on my stationary bike. (Insert plug for Netflix, which I joined specifically to rent the series.) What a great show -- smart, literate, well-written, well-acted.

Absolutely nothing going on with my queries -- no rejections, no nothing. It's The Big Chill in my in-box.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, an episode of BSG every day. Sounds like my idea of heaven....that show was awesome. New prequel coming out sometime this fall...called The Plan. I'm seriously considering canceling my cable TV afterwards, there's nothing else worth watching. Well, maybe the Office. But I can get that with rabbit ears.

    ReplyDelete