Tuesday, December 1, 2009

OK, Now I'm Feeling...Full

TGIF (Thank God It's a Full)...request, that is. Two days from e-query to request. Long-term outlook still down in the dumps, for lots of reasons, short-term outlook definitely perkier: I no longer feel like the most untalented wretch around. Before anyone, especially me, gets too excited, this is an agent with a reputation for taking a long, long, long time to review manuscripts. Still, it definitely beats the continual drumbeat of "no" or worse, the dead silence...

9 comments:

  1. If you were untalented, I wouldn't follow you.

    Did that cheer you up at all?

    Oh, and congrats on the full! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, your subject line almost created a scream here in my living room (but it would have freaked out the kids). I am so freaking happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo *shakes booty* congrats Trav. The request ought to prove you don't suck, celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Best of luck to you... I think you are quite talented. I keep coming back to your blog, don't I?

    Always entertaining... yessirriee..

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are chock full of talent. Over there under your about me section - I think you should edit it from Would-be author to just AUTHOR.

    I am so excited about the request for a full! What wonderful news.

    I clapped my hands when I read this post, and pumped my fist a little. I get excited sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! That's fantastic news! Just when you're feeling down, another pop of good news comes your way. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent, Travener! Fingers crossed for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete