Matt, over at Pensive Sarcasm, had this to say in passing on a "strange and hazy" blog award to me (the Dead Man in a Pale Blue Suit Award...or something like that): Finally, I always love bestowing awards on Travener, aka, the Big Litkowski. Why? Because I don't believe that even winning an award he did nothing to deserve could make Travener happy. I find that strange.
Now, this is pretty odd stuff. Is that what you all think of me? That I am incapable of happiness?
Do you know that at one point, my protagonist's love interest says to him, “You’re afraid you no longer have the capacity to love, that’s what you’re telling me? Wow, that’s some baggage.”
So, to set the record straight, a few things that make me happy:
1. My kids. They always come first.
2. That I have finally gone from 48 Followers to 49. Thank you, Franklin Beaumont of London, England.
3. Blues skies, smiling at me.
6. A trout rising to take my dry fly.
7. Born in the USA.
8. A really good read. (Recently read, highly recommended: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played with Fire, Where Men Win Glory.)
10. Receiving undeserved blog awards.