Friday, May 18, 2012

"I'm Suspending My Campaign"

Hi, kids. I haven't posted much here lately since launching Tainted Souls as an e-book and starting my new eponymous author blog, and because The Big Litowski was all about my search for an agent, then a publisher, it really serves no purpose at the moment. Plus, I've got nothing to say.

So, until I go looking for an agent again, I am joining the ranks of Bachmann, Perry, Santorum, Gingrich and Paul and "suspending" my campaign, a.k.a. AgentQuest (tm). If you're still crazy enough to be intested in what I've got to say, please check out the new blog, look for me on The Twitters or Face the Book.

Thanks for your friendship and camraderie over the years. It was a wild ride while it lasted.

5 comments:

  1. I hope I see you around...Twitter and whatnot. I always enjoyed what you had to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So long Travener. I only hope there's an equally sullen and snarky version of you wangnessing around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck! Keep writing. I'm sure I'll check in on your progress at FB, twitter, blog 2!

    ReplyDelete